Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A minor detail in between

I posted about the reactions of people during my pregnancy and about the birth but forgot to post about my baby shower! It was super fun, just a few friends and family. Nothing big but nothing boring. I got lots of fun stuff and we had a blast playing games. It was a good time to be able to celebrate the fact that a baby is coming into this world without people thinking it's wrong or judging. It was all people that I loved and knew it could be a time to be happy about it. I have pictures, however they are on my other computer that is not hooked up at the moment. I'll have to post some later. (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, I am all teary eyed after reading every post.
All I'm going to say though, is that I miss you, and I wish we had stayed closer friends.
You have a powerful story.