Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Confession #4

My dad told them, as I was explaining he would do. My mom didn't call me all day. I don't even think we talked until the next day. She was beyond mad. For about 2 days we didn't say much about it. I think she was embarrassed at first, as was I. Eventually we talked about it a little more. She cried, I cried, neither one of us knew what was going to happen next. She told me she will always love me no matter what I do in my life and everything would be ok. Armando's parents took it a little better. My dad talked to them and explained it's not the end of the world and everything was fine. His dad was talking about "I guess I'll have to pull Armando out of school so he can work full time." Well my dad wans't having that. He told him absolutely not, Armando needs to stay in school if he ever plans of making better for that baby.
I know some people are not as lucky to have understanding parents (besides my mom at this point, just wait...) and be fortunate enough to finish school. But there are tons of ways. The first thing you need to have is faith. Faith in yourself, faith in god, and faith in destiny... That everything will fall into place as it should be. The next thing you need to do is DON"T STRESS OUT! And the third thing, remember that no matter what, YOU CAN!
Now, back to my story. There is kind of a hole in it at this point. Not a whole lot happened with the people around me. Other than it was really weird going to school and nobody knows but you feel like they're all staring at you like they do. My mom was being nice, but still didn't really come around for about 2 months. And from here on out, it was all belly...

1 comment:

Lee said...

I agree with toni, we need to see more picture of our little baby Noah!