Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trimester #1

At first, I thought it couldn't get any worse than the beginning. People were slowly finding out, but didn't necessarily believe it. I felt sick some days, and fine other days. Not a lot of exciting things happened this first trimester other than my fist gyno appointment! Wowie. If you like your privacy, kids are definitely not for you! It was really awkward and all that was running through my mind was "they're gonna laugh at me later! They think I'm weird!" But when it was all done, I didn't mind as much as I thought I would. I got my first ultra sound that day. December 6, 2007. It was a vaginal one, so not too much fun as they usually are.


Yes, he's a little alien! But it was the coolest thing ever; seeing him kicking around, and that little heart beat! I already loved him!

No comments: